...that I’m looking forward to filling out my census forms?
It turns out that, on top of English grammar and learning foreign languages, I’m also a sucker for administrative work. I actually had fun doing our taxes this year. I enjoy filling out forms at the doctor’s office. I like making lists and organizing information. Who knew?
I thought I’d put my cubicle days behind me, but apparently there’s still a remnant here somewhere. Could there be more administrative work in my future?
We’ll see. For now, I’ll just revel in little bureaucratic pleasures like the census and my grocery list.
It turns out that, on top of English grammar and learning foreign languages, I’m also a sucker for administrative work. I actually had fun doing our taxes this year. I enjoy filling out forms at the doctor’s office. I like making lists and organizing information. Who knew?
I thought I’d put my cubicle days behind me, but apparently there’s still a remnant here somewhere. Could there be more administrative work in my future?
We’ll see. For now, I’ll just revel in little bureaucratic pleasures like the census and my grocery list.
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment