Fox's Nursery

I know, I was supposed to make this post when I was pregnant. But at least I'm making it (barely) before Fox's first birthday! I cleaned the nursery the other day, and Fox was gracious enough to let me snap a few pictures before he rained down his usual destruction. Our theme started out as jungle animals, and then it grew to include Curious George when he was on sale at Target. There's also a bit of classic Pooh in there, and I'm sure you'll see some foxes and ducks here and there. I was super proud of the ducky bathroom, as I got the whole darn thing (Pottery Barn Kids no less) secondhand for $20. When I was like 200 months pregnant, I painted the monkey picture above the bookshelf and the giraffe picture above the rocking chair (although Michael tells me, truthfully, that the mommy giraffe looks more like a brontosaurus). The crib, which I love, is totally Ikea. Everything else is pretty mishmash. It's a happy room, and I'm glad I get to share it with you.







1 Comment:

  1. StacE said...
    I LOVE your nursery! Especially the Peter Rabbit pillowcase! I loved that book as a child. Everything is so cute :)

Post a Comment



Post a Comment