Fall!





Yes, I’ve been extremely bad about blogging this year. I have about a zillion posts in my head, but finding time to sit down at the computer to write them without Fox protesting has proved difficult. And we’ve been busy this fall!

We’ve been spending a lot of time outside.



Fox loves to play on our porch and in our little postage-stamp-sized yard. He especially likes to use the rake, and acorns are awesome. He counts them, collects them, throws them, you name it. We’re really enjoying the weather this week, since it’s been sunny and in the mid 60’s! Fabulous.

Here are a few pictures from our fall festival at church. Fox dressed up as Tigger and had fun putting candy in his bucket (thankfully he hasn’t figured out that candy is good to eat yet).





We have also been enjoying the new Discovery Place Kids museum that opened in Huntersville. If you haven’t been yet and you have kids, you MUST! We go several times a week and never, ever get bored.



Anyway, I promise to be better about posting things. I’ve missed blogging, and to my great surprise, many of my readers (yes! I have readers!) have told me they miss my blog too.

So here we go again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Post a Comment